Thursday 19 April 2012

New Stock

Yesterday after a five hour marathon my little space,Vintage Influence, H5 in The Coolroom, at  Waverley Antiques  has been re-vamped, re-stocked and re-worked. Now all  my hard work is done, for the next few weeks at least, so forgive the lack of prose this week. Hopefully the pictures speak for themselves !!!




The Stall in all its glory

Soft Furnishings by yours truly with of course a vintage vibe.


Vintage Luggage

Indian Clubs/Skittles of all shapes and sizes and 1950's Paint Boxes
 
Wooden rulers and Till Flags



Vintage Leather Bags






Beautiful Blue Ball Mason Jars


Green and Red or is it Red and Green

And Pigeon Holes Full Of New Goodies
ENJOY !!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. They do speak for themselves, totally delish!! now I am driving again I am going to pop down for a browse (and most likely buying) expedition for sure :)
    alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic .....Lets do coffee at Shanes Cart Xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your style is wonderful!! I am enjoying your great finds and photos. I have joined your followers.

    ReplyDelete