Tuesday 16 October 2012

Love Love Love Repurposing !!!!

All too often people gaze at my Vintage Finds and say......but what will I do with it.....Come on people put those repurposing hats on and live a little !!!!!

My most recent FAVOURITE find are these beautiful old store signs which back in the day were the Merchandising Prop of The Moment.

 
I have put some into stock only this week on the stall , Vintage Influence, H5 in The Cool Room at  Waverley Antiques    





 
Now many of you will look at these and think.....huh !!! So how about these ideas....

 
A funky art display, which you can CHANGE on a regular basis.  
 

 
Beautiful photo frames which are both stunning and original.
 
Really people, make a vintage girls day, look at an object and think outside the box.....the possibilities are only limited by your imagination.

1 comment:

  1. Indeed....Years ago I bought home a dinky (small tricyle) from the Hard Rubbish & sat it near the lounge....A non-Vintage Friend came around for coffee a couple of days later & I was musing at how I'd turned it into a coffee table...."How did you do that?" she asked in wonder....I leant over & placed my cup on the seat & said, "Like that"....hahahaha....

    A square is only as big as you LET it be....**wink**....!!

    LOVE your stands Lisa....!!!

    Cheers,
    Tamarah :o)

    ReplyDelete